Oct 25, 2012

design plans: california entry, dining + family room

thanks for all the votes on my door post. i will let you know what the final verdict is.
(when i finally choose...)

i thought i would share the idea boards for a recently completed e-design of a california home. this client has an open dining/living room and entry, and we tackled all three spaces at once. my client already had a fabulous persian style rug and great dining table that was staying, but needed a revised furniture plan along with new furniture, paint colors, lighting, window treatments and accessories.


interested in working together to create a more beautiful and functional space?
contact me at: autumnclemons@yahoo.com i would love to work together!
i am now taking clients for after thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Not a single thing I don't love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, you have such fantastic taste! I had to smile when I saw your latest design boards, since of few of those pieces are ones I recently included on a design board for one of my clients (specifically the sweep arm chair from West Elm and the spool table). Here's a link to the board that I posted with the chair - thought you may enjoy seeing a different interpretation of the same chair : )
    http://nicoleodettedesigns.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/interior-design-lets-get-started/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Autumn! I am looking to do a grey foyer and am trying to find the right paint color. I loved the foyer in your previous home when you chose racoon hollow. I was thinking about doing a similar look and like the BM paint color Taos Taupe. Do you have any thoughts or regrets on doing a dark grey in the foyer? I love the two tone grey colors you chose in your board above - could you share what those colors are? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there!
      i LOVED the way that raccoon hollow looked in my last entry. even though it may technically be a grey, raccoon hollow has enough brown in it that it reads as very warm and welcoming. i had no regrets using it at all!
      as far as the design plan above---
      the lighter color is:
      northern cliffs 1536
      benjamin moore
      the darker color is:
      eagle rock 1468
      benjamin moore

      :)
      autumn

      Delete