Apr 6, 2010

living spaces: masculine lines

of all of the "themes",
this one is my favorite:
this room makes me weak at the knees!
i love the metallic fireplace surround
the nailhead-trimmed, hide covered trunk,
and the light chaises against the 
brown velvet walls and drapes.

these tall windows took my breath away.
mcalpine booth & ferrier.
need i say more?

beautiful room!
dark and moody and
delicious!


love the dark floors,
the art, the beautiful sofas,
and the gorgeous panels.
i love, love 
this room.
i've always loved barcelona chairs,
and was captivated by this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been drawn to masculine rooms. I like dark pieces of furniture, leather, club chairs and plaids. My only dislike are rooms that are completely dark with dark walls, dark flooring and all dark furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love barcelona chairs. I hope to have one in my home one day.

    Love that we have the same pair of shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete